Instagram

What a night watching @pink @spursofficial. She’s an artist that I’ve wanted to see for years but never had managed to. So glad that I have as the show was just stunning and such a performance. She was just brilliant and the whole production was really classy and spectacular. What a night! . . #PinkLive #PinkConcert #PinkOnStage #LiveMusic #ConcertVibes #PinkFans #PinkTour #PinkFanatic #PinkArmy #PinkNation #PinkExperience #LiveGig #MusicLovers #ConcertLife #MusicFestival #LivePerformance #ConcertPhotography #GigLife #LiveShow #RockStar #popicon #MusicMagic #ConcertMoments #PinkEvent #PinkMemories
1 week ago
View on Instagram |
1/6
🌆 Chicago’s skyline is a breathtaking blend of historic and modern architecture, showcasing iconic landmarks like the Willis Tower and the John Hancock Center. Wander through the city to marvel at architectural masterpieces, stunning skyscrapers, and the beautiful Lake Michigan backdrop. Every corner of the Windy City offers a unique perspective and a picture-perfect view. . . #ChicagoSkyline #ChicagoArchitecture #ChicagoSkyline #ChicagoViews #ChicagoArchitecture #WindyCity #ChicagoGram #ChicagoPhotography #ExploreChicago #ChicagoLandmarks #ChicagoCityscape #ChicagoAtNight #ChicagoSunset #ChicagoLife #ChicagoRiver #DowntownChicago #ChicagoBuildings #ChicagoInsta #VisitChicago #ChicagoLoop #ChicagoTravel #ChicagoLovers #ChicagoTourism #ChicagoVibes #SkylineChicago #ChicagoBestoftheBest #BeautifulChicago
3 weeks ago
View on Instagram |
2/6
Discover a world of vibrant creativity @colorfactoryco #! This immersive art experience invites you to explore a maze of colorful installations designed by local and international artists. From interactive exhibits to stunning photo opportunities, every corner is filled with joy and inspiration. Perfect for families, friends, or solo adventurers, Color Factory offers a unique, sensory adventure that’s sure to brighten your day. Dive into a pool of confetti, dance through rainbow rooms, and capture unforgettable moments. Don’t miss out on this one-of-a-kind journey into the heart of color and creativity in Chicago! . . #ChicagoColorFactory #ColorFactory #ChicagoArt #ChicagoEvents #InteractiveArt #ArtInstallation #ChicagoFun #ChicagoExperience #ArtLovers #ChicagoAttractions #ColorfulChicago #ExploreChicago #ChicagoInsta #ChicagoPhotography #ChicagoVibes #ChicagoActivities #FamilyFunChicago #ArtInChicago #ChicagoMuseum #ChicagoCreatives
3 weeks ago
View on Instagram |
3/6
The @indianapolismotorspeedway #indy500 is a day like no other in motorsport. This was my second Indy 500 and it was as good if not better than my first trip to the speedway. Making the gates opening at 6am right through the rain delays to the chequered flag it was just such a brilliant day. Here’s to many more indy500 days to come! . . #Indy500Race #Indy500Fans #Indy5002024 #Indy500Weekend #Indy500Tradition #Indy500Experience #Indy500Festival #Indy500Life #Indy500Moments #Indy500Excitement #Indy500Speed #Indy500Drivers #Indy500Cars #Indy500History #Indy500Event #Indy500Celebration #Indy500Spirit #Indy500Adrenaline #Indy500Action
4 weeks ago
View on Instagram |
4/6
After a few days away from #cars it was great to be back @indianapolismotorspeedway for #carbday. To see the cars racing in the packs and running so close together is just mad. Headed tonight out to @raceirp for the #hoosier100 but sadly due to rain and weather in region we only got to see a few cars go around before we had to evacuate the site. Hopefully that’s the last of the rain to hit over the next few days… . . #Indy500 #Indy500Race #Indy500Fans #Indy5002024 #Indy500Weekend #Indy500Tradition #Indy500Experience #Indy500Festival #Indy500Life #Indy500Moments #Indy500Excitement #Indy500Speed #Indy500Drivers #Indy500Cars #Indy500History #Indy500Event #Indy500Celebration #Indy500Spirit #Indy500Adrenaline #Indy500Action
1 month ago
View on Instagram |
5/6
Full day doing a number of things in #nashville! Firstly heading to @theryman to see the original home of the Opry. Then off to @unionstationnashville followed by a brewery tour (and tasting) @nelsonsgreenbrier with finally a wrap up @marathonmotorworks site where there were lots of cool shops  and places to browse. Then the heavens opened. Final bit of the night on Broadway seeing the sights and sounds of this cool city
Full day doing a number of things in #nashville! Firstly heading to @theryman to see the original home of the Opry. Then off to @unionstationnashville followed by a brewery tour (and tasting) @nelsonsgreenbrier with finally a wrap up @marathonmotorworks site where there were lots of cool shops and places to browse. Then the heavens opened. Final bit of the night on Broadway seeing the sights and sounds of this cool city . . #Nashville #MusicCity #GrandOleOpry #NashvilleLife #VisitNashville #NashvilleTennessee #ExploreNashville #NashvilleVibes #NashvilleEats #NashvilleAdventures #NashvilleScenes #NashvilleLove #NashvilleMusic #NashvilleGram #DiscoverNashville #NashvilleNights #NashvilleCulture #NashvilleFun #NashvilleExperience #NashvilleTourism #NashvilleHistory #NashvilleHotChicken #DowntownNashville #Opryland #LiveInNashville
1 month ago
View on Instagram |
6/6

Top 5 Posts of 2020

Top 5 Posts of 2020

Top 5 Posts of 2020

As part of my 2020 goals I set out to do this blog more than I had in the past! I think I've achieved this. The following, levels of interaction and stats prove this! So thank you for reading the posts. For a blog that's mostly based on travel and experiences I've occasionally struggled with the content that I've put up. However there are some great posts that I'm really happy with. So if you are a new reader have a look at my Top 5 posts of 2020!

5 Travelling in Covid

Still as topical as it was on the first time that it was written! This post covered off my recent (September) travel to Germany for work. This post was really popular given that many people at the time hadn't travelled since the start of COVID. I've not been on a plane since and at the moment I don't know when I will next either which is really sad!

I had to travel last week to Germany for business and it was the first time that I had travelled abroad since February. For someone who’s usually on a plane every few weeks it was a bit of shock! However how did I find the experience of Travelling in Covid?

You can read this post here!

Travelling in Covid
Bedroom Make Over

4 Bedroom Make Over

We moved house during the COVID shut down. The house was in great shape when we moved in but we wanted to put our own shape on it. We're far from an interior decorating couple and we're more "we like this" type couple. Perhaps not everyone would like it. Perhaps they might. Who knows?!

We did 5 rooms before we moved in as we had a nice overlap between our rental place and this place. However the one room "left" was the spare bedroom. With a week off work to use up (as our plans for 2020 have gone down the COVID drain) I decided that it was time to do get the bedroom make over done and dusted!

You can read this post here!

3 Hotel Indigo Stratford Review

Back early March when you could travel and you could stay in Hotels I had a great stay in Stratford! Anyone who's read my blog elsewhere know's that I love a good Hotel Indigo. So when a work trip to Stratford Upon Avon came up and I saw an Indigo on offer. Why not?! What I didn't know was quite how good the Hotel Indigo Stratford Upon Avon was going to be. Now when I say the statement that it was the best hotel that I've stayed in ever that might sound dramatic. But here's the thing. Yes of course if you stay in a £1k a night hotel I'm sure that it would be better. However for £160 a night? Genuinely this is the best hotel I've ever stayed in!

You can read the post here

Hotel Indigo Stratford Upon Avon
New Ted Baker Suit

2 Ted Baker Suit

2020 was the year for increasing my stock of Ted Baker! I did a Love for Ted Baker post and also one about the Ted Baker Coat. However my favourite was the post I did on my Ted Baker suit. I've wanted one for a long time, but it's never quite been the right time to get one. I've either been really aware that I'm perhaps carrying a bit more weight than I've wanted, and wanted to lose weight before buying, or i've not liked the style of the ones on offer.

However we went out shopping after the clothing store lock down was lifted. I wasn't after anything particular or indeed we didn't go shopping for the suit, however we couldn't not pop into the Cambridge Ted Baker store could we!

You can read this post here!

1 LAY-Z-SPA RIO HOT TUB REVIEW

This post was my number one Top 5 post of 2020. Not only was it one of the most favourite to write it was also the one that had the most traffic to it, it was also the first time that I reached number 1 on Google!

When the start of Covid/Corona virus started to become apparent that we could be facing a long time in "shut down" we started to make plans about what we might want to get us through the next few months. My other half for months had badgered me that we should get a hot tub for home. I made the excuse that I didn't want to get one whilst we lived in rented home as it would be difficult to move. That was until we saw the Lay-Z-Spa Rio Hot Tub at a local super market.

You can read the post here

Lay-z-spa rio hot tub

The End

For those of you who are new to the blog I hope that you have enjoyed looking at some posts that you might not have seen before! Hopefully with a number of great trips planned (and I hope not cancelled) there will be some more great content on the blog in 2020!!

Thanks for following and I'll see you in 2021!

Ben

2 Comments

1. December 26, 2020 / 5:02 pm

I was one of those who found your blog through the covid post.

I experienced something similar in Munich, what you experienced in return leg of berlin.

Luckily, it wasn’t 2 flights full of passengers.

Nevertheless the post turned to be real useful for me in terms of what to expect while travelling in covid.

• Ben
      Author
      December 27, 2020 / 4:01 pm

Thanks for your comments and glad you found it useful!
      Happy new year