There is nothing better than freedom when it comes to travel. To get away from the schedules of planes and trains, you need to get behind the wheel of the car and embrace the freedom that comes with being out on the open road. You may not have considered a road trip for your next holiday, but this could be everything that you need for this year. We went on our road trip on Route 66 in the USA last year and frankly it was one of the best holidays that I've ever had!
If you’re used to jet setting and seeing the world from the sky, you may not have considered how a road trip could change things for you. If you don't own a car right now, don’t worry. Vauxhall Offers on New & Used Cars, Vans, Motability & Servicing, so you can choose a new car before you book a trip. This way, you’ve got a brand new vehicle to drive in and explore in that’s safe and ready to be on the road.
Here are five great reasons to choose road tripping!
- When you are on the road, you get to be more spontaneous. If you want to have an unscheduled stop, you can, because the whole trip is an unplanned adventure. You’ll get to meet people on the way, and you’ll be able to see new places because you’ve been told of a new area to visit. It’s all on you as to how far you go - so be spontaneous with it!
- You can remain completely flexible when you are on the road. There aren't any timetables, schedules, people to run for - nothing. You are able to decide for yourself when to stop and when to go, and you can choose where you want to be at any one time.
- The play list out on the open road is your choice. You get to bring your friends and a stack of playlists to sing along while you go!
- Your road trip is a chance to catch up and get together with others or spend it with loved ones. You can find yourself refreshed. The opportunity to catch up with your best friends and enjoy your time on the road. It’s priceless. You don’t have to leave anyone out - just get a bigger vehicle! You get to have new experiences, eat fresh foods and enjoy new cultures. And because you’re on the open road you are able to see more on your own time.
- There’s no plan involved in your road trip. You can do as much as you like, see the things you’ve been dying to see and head to as many restaurants and shows as you want to while you are out there. You can walk the hills of the countryside and see the beaches, watch the sunset from the top of the mountain and really immerse yourself anywhere you want to! Road trips are an adventure, and you can enjoy every single second of yours if you really want to - just choose the right places and people, and you’re good to go!
This is why I'm loving Road Tripping!